Rashard Lewis refused to play Sunday after argument

The Wizards are off to a franchise worst 0-8 start, and to make matters more troubling a team source tells CSNwashington.com that Wizards' forward Rashard Lewis got into an argument with Wizards' assistant coach Sam Cassell before the Minnesota game and Lewis decided he didn't want to play.

Lewis did not appear on the bench during the 92-73 loss to the T-Wolves. The Wizards said a sore right knee was the reason for Lewis's absence.

http://www.csnwashington.com/blog/wizards-talk/post/Rashard-Lewis-quits-on-Wizards?blockID=627292&feedID=6458&awid=8297241934952269213-849

So after all that talk about veteran leadership from the front office and from Shard himself, he goes and pulls this. A great example for fellow headcase Andray Blatche! Things keep getting better in Washington.

• Owner

Never liked him, never will. It could be a good thing for Washington...maybe it'll push the front office to do something about the problems the team is having, in regards to how these guys are acting. As I said in another topic, they all act like they hate each other now, and hardly any of them are playing smart out there.

I'd love to see a 24/7 program from HBO (like the one that they air for the two teams who play in the NHL's annual outdoor Winter Classic game) on the Wizards.

Seeing the complete dysfunction and chaos around this team would be without a doubt the most entertaining part of the Wizards season.

I can just imagine seeing Blatche showing up 40 minutes late for practice, Young jacking up fadeaway 3's during a drill where you are supposed to be attacking the basket, Javale planking in the middle of the play, Shard refusing to enter games, Wall looking completely dumbfounded and counting down the days until he can leave and then the camera zooms in on Flip chilling in the corner counting his money as a fight between Crawford and Young breaks out over who is more of a chucker.

It would be some emmy calibre tv.

lmao had me in tears.

I'd love to see a 24/7 program from HBO (like the one that they air for the two teams who play in the NHL's annual outdoor Winter Classic game) on the Wizards.

Seeing the complete dysfunction and chaos around this team would be without a doubt the most entertaining part of the Wizards season.

I can just imagine seeing Blatche showing up 40 minutes late for practice, Young jacking up fadeaway 3's during a drill where you are supposed to be attacking the basket, Javale planking in the middle of the play, Shard refusing to enter games, Wall looking completely dumbfounded and counting down the days until he can leave and then the camera zooms in on Flip chilling in the corner counting his money as a fight between Crawford and Young breaks out over who is more of a chucker.

It would be some emmy calibre tv.

post of the year