Spring Semester

Cobb

Ohhh intro to Psych....one of the easiest classes I have taken at FIU yet it is my lowest grade out of all my grades. I got a C+ for being an absolute idiot and waiting for the last minute to do all the experiments.

Biology 1 (plus the lab)

Music Appreciation (need fine arts credit)

Government 2

My weekly schedule looks like this:

Monday: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm (biology)

Tuesday: 8:00 am - 9:15 am (music appreciation), 9:25 am - 10:40 am (Government)

Wednesday: 9:00 am - 10:40 am (biology lab), 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm (biology)

Thursday: 8:00 am - 9:15 am (music appreciation), 9:25 am - 10:40 am (Government)

Friday: off

Major: pharmacy

Schedule is a cakewalk, would have taken a 4th class but I got lazy since I already have to take a lab.

Monday - 11-11:50 Astrology, 1-1:50 Physical Education (Not like gym hahaha but like we learn about sports in society), 4:30-5:45 English

Tuesday - 2-2:50 Geoscience 3:15-4:30 Math

Wednesday - Monday's day

Thursday - Tuesday's day

Friday - 11-11:50 Astrobiology, 2-2:50 discussion class for PE

Majoring in Pre-Business, Minoring in Astronomy

You go to FSU? I will now think of you as a drunk wreck 90% of the time lol

You know its a party school when people in Miami make the drive all the way up there just to drink and stuff.

Edited by SRV

You go to FSU? I will now think of you as a drunk wreck 90% of the time lol

You know its a party school when people in Miami make the drive all the way up there just to drink and stuff.

you know it's a party school when everyone is depressed by the fact that a bunch of clubs were closed down for good due to ecoli

I need to find the video, but there was this crazy shit my friend and i saw walking home at 2am on campus. some drunk guy hit two cars and then over a curb and on a sidewalk to get out of there. the first person that got hit was an intoxicated female who almost got into a fight with the guy who got hit because she just kept bitching like she was the only person who's car got hit and was blaming the other guy :lol:

• 2 weeks later...