Kwame Brown out 3 months

You know your team sucks when you cringe over Kwame Brown getting injured.

Many people hated and made fun of the signing, but I loved it. He is one of the best post defenders in the league, something the Warriors desperately need. It also gives us a legit back up center as opposed to the raw Jeremy Tyler. On top of all that, it was only a one year deal so we wouldn't have been stuck with Brown long term if it didn't work out.

With this injury, Biedrins has to step up BIG. The only other player on the team that can come close to playing center right now will be Jeremy Tyler.

Perfect timing too, right when we face the Magic and the best big man in the league tonight. Hopefully this will send the message to the front office that we should do all that we can to get Dwight Howard. And yes, that means trading Stephen Curry.

• 2 weeks later...

Likely out for season.. :( Not good for many reasons: he was usable, he could play against big bodies, and we we will have to see much of biedrins, which really sucks,

but truth is there are not much big bodies like bynum, howard, and as teams have smaller centers, i think udoh could take much of that burden on defense. also, this means more udoh/lee frontcourt, which to me is best warriors frontcourt. we'll see.

of course, now we need some other big, since beidrins can't be trusted and tyler is just too young.

for the meantime, it should mean more running and small ball with lee at center, which could produce same interesting basketball, depending on how dwright and rush play, and what coach jackson does.

Without Kwame the Dubs not only can, but must run and spread the floor.

Git well, giant!