Who would you rather have your team sign?

Legacy

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am appalled

Marbury is by no means washed up, he is averaging 24 ppg and 6 apg in China.

Keep in mind that his numbers don't relate to the leadership he is putting in by teaching these

chinease players fundamentals and what it takes to be in the NBA.

contrary to popular belief, Steph is not selfish. He has donated over 4 million to charities across NY.

He has career averages of 19 and 7 despite being a victim of bad coaching and bad organizations.

I would take Steph in a heartbeat, good teammate, model citizen and still an effective baller.

Marbury is by no means washed up, he is averaging 24 ppg and 6 apg in China.

Yes...in CHINA! Where washed-up NBA players spend their final days.

Keep in mind that his numbers don't relate to the leadership he is putting in by teaching these

chinease players fundamentals and what it takes to be in the NBA.

Fundementals? Lmao. I can see it now..."Listen, you get the ball, go across half court, dribble the ball for 23 seconds, chuck the 3, and walk back on defense as the other team gets the easy layup. That's what will get you to the NBA!!!"

Seriously, though, if he knew what it takes to be in the NBA he'd, well, be in the NBA. He wouldn't have been ran out of the league. He was a better player than Francis and dealth with less injuries, so I'd take him in this debate, but I wouldn't want either one on an NBA team. I'd take AI over either right now.

I'm not sure who I'd rather take. Age has no factor in this since they're both 1 day apart, and they both appear to be washed up. However, Marbury was offered a contract by the Celtics and decided to go play for China on his own. Francis left to do it because he couldnt make it anymore

So I'd probably take Marbury, hes the better shooter too

i would want both....

Marbury

Francis

Kobe

Pau

Bynum

you would love Marbury

he would average 14 and 10 and play suberb defense

he would also raise the awareness and make everyone around him better

with Stephon's intangibles and intensity it would allow Kobe to maybe average 35 on the season, as he has someone that can deliver the ball anywhere he needs.

This is like asking me if I want AIDS or testicular cancer.

between those two choices

having AIDS >>>>

so guess thats another vote for Marbury

since you people who said Marbury are too lazy to vote in the poll box just like typical Americans

I tallied the results from the posts and it should be 9-4 in favor of Stephon

Edited by TheNotoriousBANG

I'm aware that both players give no benefit with the exception of veteran experience, but Marbury was a fine player back in the day. With a slick jumper, driving capabilities and the ability to pass, he was pretty good. Francis' career just wen't into NBA purgatory after his horrifically bad Knick campaign, regardless of my personal opinion on the Knicks, something was fishy. Some people say Francis was weak minded and needed Cuttino to excel. Who knows.

Probably Stephon Marbury, for the extra off-the-court lolz.

Marbury was actually almost a competent player when D'Antoni ran him out of town, so him. Francis was just so bad at the end.

Couldn't agree more lol with both of these.

I'll never forget the time we were playing the Bucks and had 8 active players but only played 7 guys because D'antoni hated Marbury so much...