Favorite Ride at an Amusement Park?

The Goods

Yeah Millenium Force looks like the best there is... really fast 90mph or so and like a real roller coaster.. usually the order for the best are Superman now Bizarro in New England 1st then Millenium Force 2nd and Nitro 3rd.

4th tallest in the world, millennium force

http://thechaly.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/millenium-force.jpg

number 2 in the world, top thrill dragster

http://www.eng.buffalo.edu/~hulme/Graphics/coasters/dragster.jpg

mantis. its hard to see in the picture, but it is a standing rollercoaster. you are standing and they lock you in. really cool ride. this, along with with superman at six flags NJ are the 2 coolest rollercoasters

http://lh6.ggpht.com/jadmalala/SEJoyxiMFHI/AAAAAAAAA2Q/ZwpxaJ2miQY/mantis_03_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

but my personal favorite, maverick. i cant find a good picture because it probably the longest rollercoaster ive been on, but google it, absolutely amazing ride. and home of the 95 degree drop (think about it)

honorable mention- rockin rollercoaster, medusa

4th tallest in the world, millennium force

http://thechaly.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/millenium-force.jpg

number 2 in the world, top thrill dragster

http://www.eng.buffalo.edu/~hulme/Graphics/coasters/dragster.jpg

mantis. its hard to see in the picture, but it is a standing rollercoaster. you are standing and they lock you in. really cool ride. this, along with with superman at six flags NJ are the 2 coolest rollercoasters

http://lh6.ggpht.com/jadmalala/SEJoyxiMFHI/AAAAAAAAA2Q/ZwpxaJ2miQY/mantis_03_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

but my personal favorite, maverick. i cant find a good picture because it probably the longest rollercoaster ive been on, but google it, absolutely amazing ride. and home of the 95 degree drop (think about it)

honorable mention- rockin rollercoaster, medusa

That second rollercoaster "Top Thrill Dragster" looks really unstable, have there been any incidents on that?

That second rollercoaster "Top Thrill Dragster" looks really unstable, have there been any incidents on that?

do you mean structural problems or mechanical?

i havent heard any problems with it in any way. before you get on the ride there is a warning that sometimes the car will not make it all the way over the hill, but they just bring you right back to the start and try again. i didnt see that happen though, i dont think it is too often

do you mean structural problems or mechanical?

i havent heard any problems with it in any way. before you get on the ride there is a warning that sometimes the car will not make it all the way over the hill, but they just bring you right back to the start and try again. i didnt see that happen though, i dont think it is too often

Both, I'm talking about incidents where people got hurt.

Yeah its a fun one because of how your placed and you feel like your literally flying while on the coaster and I can see how it can be a personal favorite but its nothing really intense at all.

whoops i meant the bizarro roller coaster instead. the line for the superman was really really really long, and it didn't look too exciting so i decided to pass.

Edited by billt chamberlain

yeah, kindga ka is taller and faster, but it is broken a lot. i heard they might shut it down because it costs way to much to run and repair

Both, I'm talking about incidents where people got hurt.

i dont know much about it, but i havent heard of any issues with it

So I got back from Cedar Point and I went on all the coasters there..

Millennium Force was kinda boring. Even though it's 90 feet higher than Behemoth, I would choose Behemoth over that any day. It has 1 main drop and after that drop it was really boring.

Top Thrill Dragster is flat out amazing. We went on it 6 times, sat in the front 3 times. It's such a rush I loved every second of it, even if it's only 10 seconds.

Maverick was soooo amazing. We were wondering why it was the longest line in the park and we found it. It's my 2nd favourite coaster after TTD. It's first drop was 95 degree angle, so it dipped in, which was cool.

So I got back from Cedar Point and I went on all the coasters there..

Millennium Force was kinda boring. Even though it's 90 feet higher than Behemoth, I would choose Behemoth over that any day. It has 1 main drop and after that drop it was really boring.

Top Thrill Dragster is flat out amazing. We went on it 6 times, sat in the front 3 times. It's such a rush I loved every second of it, even if it's only 10 seconds.

Maverick was soooo amazing. We were wondering why it was the longest line in the park and we found it. It's my 2nd favourite coaster after TTD. It's first drop was 95 degree angle, so it dipped in, which was cool.

i was pretty much opposite from you. i loved millennium force. it was probably my second favorite, behind maverick. that one drop was insane, and the rest of the ride is still pretty good. i liked ttd alot also, but it was not my favorite. we went of millenium force twice and ttd once

but mavrick was amazing. a lot of rollercoasters have loops, corkscrews, etc, but mavrick's are way better then any ive ever been on. you are flying through the corkscrews and it really whips you around the turns. not only that but the 95 degree drop and the underground launch thing were really cool too. TTD, millenium and mavrick were all really close for my favorite, but mavrick probably takes number 1. it is just such a cool ride.

cedar point = AMAZING

MF was pretty good, the first drop was good, but I wish there were more drops after the first one, there were only like 2 after that. The turns and stuff didn't excite me at all.

We went on Millenium Force 2 times, TTD 6 times and Maverick only 2 times, cuz we didn't think it would be that good.

MF was pretty good, the first drop was good, but I wish there were more drops after the first one, there were only like 2 after that. The turns and stuff didn't excite me at all.

We went on Millenium Force 2 times, TTD 6 times and Maverick only 2 times, cuz we didn't think it would be that good.

how did you have time to go on it 6 times? did you go on everything else?