Orlando Magic Owners killed Dwight to Nets?

magicbalala245

• Owner

There you go Laker fans, deals do die at the last minute to teams besides yourselves. Same shit happened with MJ.

Far, far different circumstances, obviously. Ours was cut up due to "basketball reasons" (in other words, so the owners would hurry and sign the CBA that night, and think that Stern is trying to stick with his word and support small-market teams). Orlando really thinks Howard wants to stay.

In addition to that, I doubt the fact that Brook now knows he was gone is a big deal. He's known that for a while.

We lost Odom because we had traded an emotional player for CP3, forced to bring him back in, only to realize he's more emotional than we though (as he demanded a trade to a contender, said he felt unwanted in LA). Pau Gasol, not even sure if he's in it for the long haul now, as he's about as mentally fragile as Odom (we saw it in the NBA Playoffs last year).

The Nets would trade any single player on their team, aside from D-Will, for an all-star or superstar player. I hope those on the roster know that by now, especially Lopez.

I'd like to hurry and get Lopez' weird-looking face out of the Nets banner, as long as I don't have to put up Howard.