2012 New York Yankees

Teletopez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still continues to miss the point :wallbash3:

You said the Yankees should continue to raise their luxury tax because they're the Yankees and they're in an elite market.. and they're "already giving double digit one year contracts to NL West starters", insinuating that Kuroda was not worth the contract that he received, and was in some way inferior because he pitched in the NL West.

When I later bumped it, you said something like "fitting that his best outing comes against an NL team LOLZ".

You didn't think Kuroda was worthy of his contract, and he's proved himself to be so. There is no need to be upset, just take this crow-pie I made for you and eat it. Eat it all.

You said the Yankees should continue to raise their luxury tax because they're the Yankees and they're in an elite market.. and they're "already giving double digit one year contracts to NL West starters", insinuating that Kuroda was not worth the contract that he received, and was in some way inferior because he pitched in the NL West.

When I later bumped it, you said something like "fitting that his best outing comes against an NL team LOLZ".

You didn't think Kuroda was worthy of his contract, and he's proved himself to be so. There is no need to be upset, just take this crow-pie I made for you and eat it. Eat it all.

-_-

• 3 weeks later...