Eminem's Best Album?

Mentch

I hate when people say that they're an Eminem fan even though theyve only heard "Not Afraid" or "LTWYL" or anything that hes made within the last 5 years. Hell nah you ain't a fan of eminem! You couldn't name 5 songs by him to save your life! Either that or you were [expletive deleted] riding Lil Wayne before you even heard of Eminem

My favorite Eminem album is his first one, Infinite. His rhyming and lyricism was far better back then, and this was before he made it big too. Listen to the song 313 from that album, it has the most punchlines I've heard in any song. It's the only song where I've laughed out loud while listening to it

I hate when people say that they're an Eminem fan even though theyve only heard "Not Afraid" or "LTWYL" or anything that hes made within the last 5 years. Hell nah you ain't a fan of eminem! You couldn't name 5 songs by him to save your life! Either that or you were [expletive deleted] riding Lil Wayne before you even heard of Eminem

My favorite Eminem album is his first one, Infinite. His rhyming and lyricism was far better back then, and this was before he made it big too. Listen to the song 313 from that album, it has the most punchlines I've heard in any song. It's the only song where I've laughed out loud while listening to it

Why can't you be an Eminem fan if you just now listening to him? lol smh, you think your more entitled to be a fan because you liked him longer? smh

MMLP is my favorite album Marshall Mathers is my favorite track on it

Why can't you be an Eminem fan if you just now listening to him? lol smh, you think your more entitled to be a fan because you liked him longer? smh

MMLP is my favorite album Marshall Mathers is my favorite track on it

all about Stan :wub:

Nah bro that wasn't the point I was trying to make. Theres some people out there who say they're a fan of him, even though they've only heard his most recent stuff. They don't know the true Eminem, they don't recognize that his old stuff is much much better than anything he's come out with in the last 5 years.

Doesn't matter how long you've been a fan as long as you realize that old Eminem > new Eminem

Nah bro that wasn't the point I was trying to make. Theres some people out there who say they're a fan of him, even though they've only heard his most recent stuff. They don't know the true Eminem, they don't recognize that his old stuff is much much better than anything he's come out with in the last 5 years.

Doesn't matter how long you've been a fan as long as you realize that old Eminem > new Eminem

That's your opinion.

Who cares if you like his old music or his new music, they are all made by the same artist, and like it or not the new music he makes is made by him, whether you like or not. If people like his new music and haven't heard anything else that's fine.

If you like his old shit buy his old albums brah

MMLP>SSLP>RELAPSE>EMINEM SHOW>RECOVERY>INFINITE>ENCORE

thats how I would rank eminems album to ME.

lyrically infinite is his best but i cant listen to it like his other albums. relapse is slept on, yeh i said it.

Encore is the most slept on...proven in your post

• Owner

Recovery was pretty good...On Fire, Cinderella Man, 25 to Life, Almost Famous...songs that a lot of guys overlooked. I'm not sure why people didn't like that album, really...and it sure beat the hell out of Relapse, which in my opinion, is the worst he's ever put out...by far.

MMLP is probably on top, although SSLP and Show have classics on them. Encore was okay...probably second to last on my list, though. I'll stick Infinite in the middle...incredible, lyrically, but a lot of his other songs were easier to listen to, hard for me to explain.

That's your opinion.

Who cares if you like his old music or his new music, they are all made by the same artist, and like it or not the new music he makes is made by him, whether you like or not. If people like his new music and haven't heard anything else that's fine.

If you like his old shit buy his old albums brah

Encore is the most slept on...proven in your post

Hint: thats y I.put I and me big n bold lol.

In terms of the mechanics of MC'ing, Infinite was his best album. The wordplay and attention to detail was unreal. However, when you are so focused on mechanics, you tend to lose some character in the lyrics, and at times Infinite comes off a little bland. The production also doesn't help.

SSLP had a whole lot of character, and while the lyrics were less structured than Infinite, they still were crafted very attentively. SSLP had some great concepts, but I feel it didn't have enough serious to it. The production and his delivery was a little too cartoonish at times. Still, great album.

MMLP was his best album, top to bottom. The production was fantastic, and his lyrics and flow were a perfect match between Infinite and the positive aspect of his newer stuff. This was Eminem at his best, mixing songs with great concepts and songs that are just fun to listen to. My only problem with this album is he overdid the horrorcore stuff a bit too much, and the range of subjects he touched on wasn't too wide.

TES had the most potential, and it was Em at his most versatile, but this album had more filler than MMLP.

Rest of his albums don't deserve a mention.

• Like 2