Recruit!

Real Deal

• Owner

Figured I'd put it in our feedback section...if you know of anyone who would want to post here, please tell them to sign up. They can also like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter (the Facebook page isn't as active, but Twitter provides followers with a pretty active topic feed.

Just don't spam other message boards (ex. using their PM system). You can jump on your AIM list, to see who all you have added over the years (from sim leagues, for instance, I have a ton of you from old mock seasons I ran), and just see if they want to join.

I realize it's hard to dive in and become one of our dedicated guys here, since you're either active and well-known, or a rookie (it seems)...but almost everyone started from the ground up, and it just takes participation.

Thanks everyone. :dribble:

• Like 1

I can talk to a few people and see if they want to sign up. The more people posting, the better!

I am personally going to be posting a good amount now that I am back. I have some time on my hands, and obviously the thirst to discuss anything basketball

• 4 weeks later...

Checked the OTR YouTube channel for the first time in a while just now, and it looks like people are still subscribing even though nothing has been uploaded in over a year. If a good amount of the members here were to collaborate on a recruiting video, we could potentially get a whole new set of fans registered.

Edited by Brooklyn Bound

Checked the OTR YouTube channel for the first time in a while just now, and it looks like people are still subscribing even though nothing has been uploaded in over a year. If a good amount of the members here were to collaborate on a recruiting video, we could potentially get a whole new set of fans registered.

Great idea! A similar idea crossed my mind -- was thinking of making a tribute to OTR displaying all of the previous banners, and changes in Team Rep icons. Just an idea. Could use some suggestions for musical background.

EDIT:

RD, back on OTR 1.0 there used to be this 'Recruited By' option. You know, at the 'My Information' tab (Member Title, Age, Location, Fav. Player e t.c).

BRING IT BACK, SON!! :dribble:

Edited by Šhãłïq