Andrew Bogut suffers fractured left ankle ; out indefinitely

Dash

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Bucks just announced that hard-luck Andrew Bogut suffered fractured left ankle in Wednesday's tangle in Houston and is out indefinitely.

Tough loss for the Bucks after just grabbing hold of the 8th seed last night.

Edited by Dash

They really should have just torn down the team in the offseason and started rebuilding. Bogut would have actually had some decent trade value back then but now? Not so much with ANOTHER significant injury.

• Like 1

Really a shame that he can't finish a single season healthy...

I said in the offseason our biggest target needed to be a backup center. Of course of front office neglected to do that and now I feel we'll be stuck in the same old place when the season is over. Just missing the playoffs with a shitty draft pick.

Really a shame that he can't finish a single season healthy...

I said in the offseason our biggest target needed to be a backup center. Of course of front office neglected to do that and now I feel we'll be stuck in the same old place when the season is over. Just missing the playoffs with a shitty draft pick.

Considering the Hornets are rebuilding and the Bucks seem to be on a up and up would you consider a trade from them for Bogut.

I'm starting to think Bogut just hates basketball. He's either missing games due to injuries, or he has a cold and misses a game, or has a funeral to attend, or has to go grocery shopping...something.

I remember when he was drafted he said he does not like the either the NBA culture or American. He probably would fit better on a veteran team like the Celtics, or a injury rehabilitation team like the Suns, rather than a youthful team like the Bucks.

Edited by Art Hues

I feel so bad for Bogut... he's such a hard worker on and off the court and it really sucks to see him go once again. Sucks for the Bucks as well who started playing better in January. Gooden will have to step it up even more... even though he wasn't that bad off the bench for them and even as a starter.

I feel so bad for Bogut... he's such a hard worker on and off the court and it really sucks to see him go once again. Sucks for the Bucks as well who started playing better in January. Gooden will have to step it up even more... even though he wasn't that bad off the bench for them and even as a starter.

I disagree it seems to me Bogut really doesn't give a [expletive] about playing hes just looking for his checks.

Tough break for the Bucks none the less.

Edited by ChosenOne

I disagree it seems to me Bogut really doesn't give a [expletive] about playing hes just looking for his checks.

Tough break for the Bucks none the less.

Well I don't know I've always respected Bogut for his great defense and his hustle. In any case, losing him hurts the Bucks all the time.

Considering how Milwaukee handled the botched injury report on Redd I don't see why they would not try to get rid of Bogut before having to shell out any real dough. to revive his injuries plus the money he is worth.

Edited by Art Hues

Good thing Drew Gooden only play well when he starts.

Gooden was a beast out there though.

The Bucks basically spread the floor similar to the Mavericks did last year against L.A. Milwaukee took advantage of one on one match ups then played good transition and half court defense.; the Milwaukee Bucks showed me a lot and I gained much respect for Skiles after this game.