Chances the Clips deal Mo Williams?

Eric Bledsoe was just activated after his rehab stint, leaving the Clippers with four NBA caliber point guards (CP3, Chauncey, Mo, Bledsoe).. where would you place the odds that the Clippers trade Mo Williams in the coming weeks? His value, IMO, will never be higher than it is right now, and there are still some teams hoping for a playoff spot that can certainly use a PG upgrade.

Thoughts?

Folks have been speculating Mo being on the trading block (CBS, HoopsDocs...) ever since the CP3 trade, nothing new.

Our FO is always looking to improve the team, but as of now no new speculative trade rumors have popped up surrounding Mo and it seems he's getting used to his role off the bench. Doesn't hurt when you can still put up 25+ points in 3 straight games off the bench, and Vinny kept him on the floor over Chauncey to help close out the Memphis game. So I think the Clippers will keep Mo, he's been the only spark off the bench.

Edited by Šhãłïq

Folks have been speculating Mo being on the trading block (CBS, HoopsDocs...) ever since the CP3 trade, nothing new.

Our FO is always looking to improve the team, but as of now no new speculative trade rumors have popped up surrounding Mo and it seems he's getting used to his role off the bench. Doesn't hurt when you can still put up 25+ points in 3 straight games off the bench, and Vinny kept him on the floor over Chauncey to help close out the Memphis game. So I think the Clippers will keep Mo, he's been the only spark off the bench.

but when you have Eric Bledsoe coming back, his minutes will be sharply cut. i think the clips should trade for a backup big

Trade Blsdoe, not Williams. With CP3 playing 35MPG or more, there is only 13MPG avaliable behind him at PG. Foye is a nice backup PG, and both Williams and Billups offer the kind of 3pt shooting along CP3 they need with the 2-PG lineup the Clips effectively use. I feel trading Bledsoe would make most sense considering his age and potential. He'd definitely bring in some decent talent on the wing that they desperately need.