Chauncey Billups also endorsing Kenyon Martin

Kenyon Martin to the Clippers?

Chauncey Billups would like to see that happen.

In fact, the Clippers' veteran guard said Saturday that he has reached out to the free-agent forward, a former teammate of his in Denver, about signing with the Clippers.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/clippers/la-sp-clippers-fyi-20120129,0,5135979.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fsports%2Fbasketball%2Fnba%2Fclippers+%28L.A.+Times+-+Clippers%29

I am sure Billups would love to have Kenyon on the Clips as he is use to playing with the big man from their time together on the Denver Nuggets.

I dont know why people are lobbying to sign FAs that are sitting on their couch at home when there are plenty of better options. I mean theres a reason nobody has signed them yet

Yes, there is a reason nobody has signed them yet.. they were locked into contracts in China and are ineligible to play until the Chinese season is over.

If the Clippers can add JR Smith and K-Mart, those would be some nice final pieces to a legit contender. JR Smith would provide one more offensive weapon with 3 point range and K-Mart could provide the playoff toughness that our team may be lacking. Clippers could use a "bad guy" take care of some of the dirty work.

I'm not sure why the Lakers haven't already signed Gilbert Arenas with their big hole at PG. His knees must be a lot worse than advertised.

^ WoW! 52 pts, 22 rebs, 7 stls(!!!). :o It looks unreal but then again.... it's the Chinese basketball league.

If J.R. can do that in the Chinese league, imagine what a guy like Lebron or Durant would do. Or a guy like Dwight or Love in rebounds and points. That would be a sight to see. I think Durant or Lebron could get 80-100 points if they didn't pass like the whole game.

If the Clippers can add JR Smith and K-Mart, those would be some nice final pieces to a legit contender. JR Smith would provide one more offensive weapon with 3 point range and K-Mart could provide the playoff toughness that our team may be lacking. Clippers could use a "bad guy" take care of some of the dirty work.

I'm not sure why the Lakers haven't already signed Gilbert Arenas with their big hole at PG. His knees must be a lot worse than advertised.

slestack11

Post subject: PostPosted: Jan 28, 2012 - 12:27 PM PST

Clipper Starter

votes: 4

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-p-191125.html#191125