Russell Westbrook Wall

DunkinDerozan

Type of artwork (sig, wall, avy):

wallpaper for my desktop background

Size:

My computer monitor is 21 inches by 13 inches I think, but I don't know the size in pixels or anything, sorry about that

Picture (optional):

I don't really have any specifics as far as the picture. i'd just like a Russell Westbrook one. I'll let whoever it is use a photo to their preference.

Any other details (such as text, colors, etc.):

I'd like it to be mostly blue and orange preferably, not really dark. I don't really care about the OKC logo being on it anywhere or anything, I just want to make sure it says westbrook on it somewhere. :thanks:

• Owner

By the way, everyone who reads the topic has to keep in mind that walls are not part of the requirement for the GFX team to fill. Signatures and avatars only (not as difficult or time-consuming, for the most part, and are used on the forums).

By the way, everyone who reads the topic has to keep in mind that walls are not part of the requirement for the GFX team to fill. Signatures and avatars only (not as difficult or time-consuming, for the most part, and are used on the forums).

Sorry, I didn't even realize that any of this was a requirement of anyone. I just thought it was just asking anyone who would like to can go ahead.