T-Mac Mocking Canadian National Anthem?

Video isnt loading.

Try this link.

http://www.fan590.com/more.jsp?content=20120131_174705_5340

As for the whole "mocking" thing, it looked to me like he was just having fun and joking around. May not be the best time to do it during a national anthem, and I couldn't imagine the backlash had somebody like Magloire did this during the American national anthem, but I don't believe there was any sort of ill intent on his behalf.

McGrady, despite how things ended in Toronto, has had nothing but good things to say about the town and organization. He has even said that he wouldn't mind finishing his career off in Toronto if the right circumstances come to fruition. He was just having some light hearted fun and, unfortunately, he picked a wrong time to do it.

Like what Universe said, i've always heard him speak well about his time in TO. That I found very disrespectful though, whether he was mocking the singer or the anthem. You'd think after being a part of the league this long that he would no doing something so idiotic wouldn't go over too well.

Like what Universe said, i've always heard him speak well about his time in TO. That I found very disrespectful though, whether he was mocking the singer or the anthem. You'd think after being a part of the league this long that he would no doing something so idiotic wouldn't go over too well.

You have to take into account Tracy McGrady's character as a person, how often he is criticized for similar incidents, and does the reporter have a history of fabricating stories. Once you take all those factors into account you realize they film someone that people are interested in when stories are scarce.

Edited by Art Hues