Heat . Kenyon Martin . Joel Przybilla

Art

If Przybilla is healthy, he'd be a nice addition to the Heat. Is a big body who can defend and rebound (a combo none of the Heat centers have). Martin is more of a sure-bet, and with the Heat already running many lineups without a true big-bodies center, he could definitely fit in defensively, and offensively he's lightyears better than what Anthony offers.

Both are worthy of a look.

They don't really need either. I can see Pryzbilla taking minutes from Anthony and Curry, but I also am not sure how he's performing after his surgeries. Otherwise, he's a good defensive center with his size. Adding good depth to the center position is always a good idea.

But where would K-mart get minutes? I believe he's looking for minutes. I suppose he can fit in some line ups, but for most of em, Bosh/Haslem will fit better at the PF. Probably not much better in the SF position either.

But where would K-mart get minutes? I believe he's looking for minutes. I suppose he can fit in some line ups, but for most of em, Bosh/Haslem will fit better at the PF. Probably not much better in the SF position either.

Center. Anthony/Bosh/Haslem get virtually all the minutes at center for the Heat, and Martin is as much of a center, in terms of style and size, as any of them.

I think Joel would be a great addition to this team...he's a very underrated center, one of the toughest centers out there, and he doesn't take shit from anyone. Love Przy, he does everything the Heat will need him to do and doesn't look to score at all. I'd definitely take Przy over Martin at this point as far as needs for the Heat. I hope he's able to stay on the court tho.