So which dunk is the best of the year?

Flash

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Blake and it isn't even close. I wasn't overly impressed with LeBron's...he's jumped higher before and had more impressive dunks, it's just that Lucas happened to be in the way this time. And, after all, Lucas is not even 6ft and kind of ducked when Bron jumped over him. Idk if Bron's dunk is even the 2nd best of the year, or even his own personal best of the year.

I think Blake's was better, but when ESPN posted the video on facebook, about 70% of the comments I read were saying Blake's wasn't even a dunk and Lebron's was much better. I was kind of expecting different because people hate Lebron, but this isn't as clear cut as I thought it would be.

Blake griffins dunk Is only better because of the person he dunked over

And because the guy he dunked over was a foot taller..and because the guy he dunked over went at him and sort of attempted to block him...and becaus of the insane wind-up Blake did in mid-air...and because of the authority Blake dunked it with...and because...

I'll go with Lebron on this one. How often do you see someone completely jump over another player in game? Perfect landing. Griffin had great vert and powe. Although Lebron's isn't as authoritative, it was more incredible.

Both are immense. Slam-dunk contest finals preview???

- i edited out some stuff trying to discredit the griffin dunk. no way im getting away with it.

Edited by Lemon

I like James better its more impressive than Blake imo. It looked more tougher than Blake's dunk

I definitely think they are a lot closer than people make them out to be. Even though Perkins is obviously a bigger man and a better defender, I still think jumping clear over a guy for an allyoop pass is still extremely crazy.