Kevin Love stomps on Luis Scola's face

Dash

Not a fan of either one. I think Scola had made some unfair move towards Love in their previous meeting. Both are dirty players though, so nothing surprises me. Tension is far from over and I won't be surprised if there's more of the same the next time these two face each other... <_<

He tries to make it look so casual too like he didn't mean to kick scola in the face as he ran by. I'm assuming he still remembers when scola threw the ball at his dick.

Love actually brought that up when he was being interviewed after the game. Dude sounded so bitter when the groin incident was obviously an accident.

Love actually brought that up when he was being interviewed after the game. Dude sounded so bitter when the groin incident was obviously an accident.

I never knew that side of Love before. I always kind of thought he was a decent guy. He should know that on a play like that Scola just has to try to throw it in bounds before he goes out of bounds to avoid the turnover. Sounds like he`s the type of guy who thinks everyone is out to get him.