Cleveland @ Toronto

Good win for the Raptors to start the season. I missed half of the game as I had some college thing that I needed to go to, so I can't really comment too much but getting W to start the season, and against a team that they weren't supposed to beat, is huge for the Raptors considering how tough the Raptors schedule is to start the season. They need to take care of business at home so that there isn't as much pressure on them during the two west coast trips.

I haven't been very impressed with the Cavs so far this season. They have not looked very good at all and are back to simply relying completely on James while the rest of the 4 players on the team are just standing there watching him. They will most likely work out the kinks as the season goes a long but they can't play like this if they want to win a Championship this season. They have to find a way to get everybody else going, specifically Shaq. LeBron can only do so much and having the rest of the team standing around watching LeBron dribble the ball is nog going to get them what they want.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

You mean Celtics. ;)

Yeah, for some reason I thought it was the Lakers probably because they played right after. Anyways, after checking the boxscore out, it seemed like LeBron just wasn't feeling it tonight which is odd since they were playing against the Raptors.

Anyone with a brain knew Shaq wasn't a good idea for the Cavs.

Did they get mauled by the pick and roll again?

Bargnani essentially just camped and forced Shaq to come out at him and he didn't and Barg killed him.