MLB2k12/NBA2k12 Combo pack deal

Cleveland's Finest

Both games for $69.99

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10774-MLB-2K12/NBA-2K12-Combo-Pack-Coming-Exclusively-to-360.html

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/NBA-MLB-2K12_360_Bundle_FoB_3D_LEFT_webready.jpg

You can pretty much buy those games separately for about the same total at most places.

Pretty sure that MLB will at launch at $60 in the US, so the price is actually pretty reasonable. TBH, as much shit as myself and others give 2k12, 2k11 was at least a decent enough game for those that don't have a PS3. It is worse than MVP Baseball 05 and any iteration of the Show, but it was still decent enough to play

Pretty sure that MLB will at launch at $60 in the US, so the price is actually pretty reasonable. TBH, as much shit as myself and others give 2k12, 2k11 was at least a decent enough game for those that don't have a PS3. It is worse than MVP Baseball 05 and any iteration of the Show, but it was still decent enough to play

Didn't realize that 2K12 was the newest edition of MLB. Not too bad of a deal then aside from NBA 2K being pointless.

• 4 weeks later...

2k12 is amazing this year imho. Havent played my player much yet but it looks pretty good, I made an outfielder and the defensive plays are actually somewhat fun.

I really like the controls and the gameplay. Im gonna make a bold statement and say that I think 2k12 is better then the show, I had the show last year and thought it was alright. Every game I play on 2k I get realistic plays and results.