Favorite PA Announcer?

Teletopez

Heat guy is the shit.

Lakers guy and Mason are WOAT though. Lakers guy is so monotone and Mason got tired after the second time I watched the Pistons play on TV.

>thinks the heat guy is good when he is a generic PA announcer

>blatantly disrespects a hall of fame PA announcer

monotone and smooth are two different things. sorry that LA fans don't need a [expletive]ing PA guy to tell them what is going on in a game by screaming over a mic

Lol I said the Heat guy is the shit because he's all I know. His generic ass has been here 20 years so he's doing something right I guess. I don't feel like arguing about a [expletive]ing PA announcer though. And no its not smooth..its monotone.

Edited by Flash

Lol I said the Heat guy is the shit because he's all I know. His generic ass has been here 20 years so he's doing something right I guess. I don't feel like arguing about a [expletive]ing PA announcer though. And no its not smooth..its monotone.

if it was monotone it wouldn't change as much as it does

• Owner

Tough. Ray Clay (Bulls) was awesome, though, when he would introduce MJ and the team. Yikes.

Let's see...Mason is up there, just because he sounds pretty cool (DEEEEETROIT BAAAASKETBAAAAAALLLL).

Also, Eddie Palladino is pretty good...hard to admit that, since he's a Celtic. :lol:

Not really a fan of Lawrence Tanter. I know he's a legend, but when he's introducing our guys, I feel like he's still introducing Magic and Kareem in 1982. It's definitely unique, but I want to get a little more excited if I'm in the crowd.

I generally like the more chill, old school guys with the sweet pipes as opposed to the more "hip" new age PA guys that just scream obnoxiously. But if you have the old school approach, you have to have an awesome voice and great approach to make it work.

Personally, I cannot stand the Heat guy (not trying to troll, just speaking the truth). Whenever a Heat player hits a 3, I have to mute my TV.

• Like 1

The Heat guy is awful, plain and simple. So irritating.

I like the Lakers guy, even if he's monotone. Pistons and Knicks PA accouncers are also among my favorites. The Hornets and Hawks guys are awful, especially when the teams hit 3's.