Milwaukee @ Philadelphia

• 2 months later...

Well, it's game day! Apparently Jennings is getting the start over Ridnour. He had a pretty impressive preseason so let's hope that can carry into the real deal. ;)

We're going to need to limit Redd's touches if we want to have a chance. We're going to need to feed Bogut throughout the game in order to get some high percentage looks. We don't have much depth so hopefully we can at least keep it close when Bogut, Jennings, and Redd are all out of the game.

This game is more deserted than Slaven's birthday party.

Lol yeah I know, how ridiculous is that. Home opener too, kind of disappointing, yet expected. If you listen closely you can probably hear Matt screaming [expletive] through the TV.

Actually I lied. I can watch this on FSN Wisconsin, just not NBA Broadband.

Jennings is looking great for this being his first regular season game. Bogut is looking like a waste of space. He's been very sluggish and can't even seem to get a rebound. Redd has been jacking up poor shots (as expected). However we just went on a 18-6 run to take the lead at 40-36.

Bucks lead 47-41 at the half.

Jennings looked damn impressive. His statline is something you'd expect from a veteran, not a player playing in his first NBA game. He has 10 points, 5 assists, and 6 rebounds which leads the team.

Despite shooting less than 50% from the field, Redd leads the team with 12 points.

Like I said earlier, Bogut has looked terrible. It's like he doesn't even want to be out there right now. His 4 points to go along with a lousy 2 rebounds in 13 minutes is laughable for a first overall pick. He's been slow, indecisive, and just flat out bad. Hopefully he can turn it around in the 2nd half because he should really be averaging a double-double if we expect to go anywhere this season. At this rate he'll be lucky to get 10 of anything. :(

• Owner

Bogut had to have popped a few hydros or something, because he looks like he's barely awake out there.

And this Sixers team is disappointing. They were crushed by Orlando, and in the home opener, they are letting the Bucks hang around?

I'm really not sure if acquiring Elton Brand was the smartest thing for them anymore. He just doesn't fit, and they are really missing Andre Miller, by the way.

Jennings has 12 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 assists. If he can manage to pull off a triple-double in his NBA debut that would be insane.

On a more negative note, it seems like the Bucks lost all their momentum and have turned the ball over a ton so far this quarter. We're slowly falling behind with Jennings on the bench.

Damn, Jennings came up a bit short. Still a very impressive game for him as he dropped 17 points along with 9 rebounds & assists. I have no doubt that he will be something special.

Bogut is awful. What a waste of 7 feet and a #1 overall pick.

Yeah Jennings looked nice in this game. Me and my friend thought he was going to get that triple double the entire game. Would've been nice to see him get it. The Sixers played great in the 2nd half after a so-so first half. Great defense and they got out on the break. Iggy played a great all-around game and Elton was ok too.