More Likeable: Clippers or Heat

Lemon

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clippers are easily more likeable. The only person I've really liked on the Heat is Wade. LeBron, never been his biggest fan, but to be honest, I did not find a dislike for him until The Decision and the way he handled it. Bosh, I've always disliked Bosh...

I like CP3, one of my favorite players, always has been, really, and Blake Griffin is awesome to watch (just bought his hyperdunks, they are pretty [expletive]ing awesome too) but I wouldn't say he's one of my favorite players... and DeAndre Jordan goes under the radar in midst of the entire CP3/Griffin thing.

Do you think the rise of the Clippers has made the Heat more likeable?

^ I'll answer only this one (as it's obvious I voted 'Clippers' in the poll). Like 'Check my Stats' said the two teams are really independent of one another. So my answer is: No, I don't think the rise of the Clippers has made the Heat more likeable. Thei Clippers' rise has actually nothing to do with making any team more likeable, in my opinion.

Edited by Šhãłïq

is this real life? no question teh clippers, how can anyone hate him? http://www.dng.com/images/sized/images/cms_images/KIA_CAMPSITE_30_AGENCY_HD_3991-620x349.jpg

Simple, really.

- He is a huge flopper

- He constantly complains

- He isn't as good as many make him out to be

- He has an absurd hype train around him that overblow pretty much everything he does

- He was shoved down our throats all of last season

The guy is a good player and has a huge career ahead of him, is an exciting player, is very good but there are plenty of reasons why people may dislike Griffin.

On the court, LeBron is more likeable than Griffin if you ask me. LeBron's trouble is some of the off the court stuff he does rubs people the wrong way.

• Like 2