Is Chris Paul the best closer in the game?

Flash

:lol: I'm being honest, man. I'm not even a CP3 fan. Yeah, he's on my team, ok but uhm.. I still don't like him! I don't hate him (prolly 'cause he's a Clipper) but I just can't stand his ego, and how he wants to be like Kobe and gets his game-winners blocked.. <_< And the guy's just too short! Who he thinks he is?! Iverson? I don't like him. Ten years from now Bledsoe gon' be >> than CP3. ;)

CP3 is still one clutch son of a gun tho'. And that's one more reason why I don't like him. Wish he had some more flaws! :lol:

If you don't want him, we'll take him.

CP3 has been the most clutch this season. I'm just wondering now how Pop is going to try and contain him.

• Owner

You didn't bump this after Kevin Durant hit that game-winning playoff shot the other night?

When you double CP3, he turns into the un-clutch, and that's what I don't like about him. Did you happen to see what went down last night (since you bumped this because of last night)? To end regulation, he was doubled and lost the ball, didn't even get off a shot. He also screwed up and lost the ball late in the OT, for the same reason.

Put one guy on almost any superstar, and he's going to drain a few clutch shots every now and then. That's why Melo was so good for a while...no idea why, but teams would rarely double Melo at the end of a game. What would you expect from this series?

Let me put it this way: with Conley defending CP3, it was obvious that Paul was going to hit his shot. With Tony Allen? Much different.

By the way, that one 4th quarter shot in regulation from CP3...that was his only two points of the quarter. He was 1-4. If Memphis had doubled him the entire OT, he would have been held to a couple of points, especially with Tony Allen as his primary defender.

I'm still taking the lethal scorers.

• Like 1

If you don't want him, we'll take him.

CP3 has been the most clutch this season. I'm just wondering now how Pop is going to try and contain him.

You can have him - he's so overrated. <_< And like DDD said:

Kobe>>>>>CP3

Both KD35 AND KB24 >> CP3