Cleveland @ Minnesota

• 2 months later...

This is what I'm looking forward to. Tomorrow night we'll see what the Cavs are made of.

Minny showed resilience in coming back to beat NJ and the Cavs usually struggled against lower-tier teams last year so I'm nervous. Also the fact that Shaq's +/- was -25 last game and Shaq and Z look like shells of themselves.

Hopefully they click tomorrow. If they lose this and go 0-3 there's gonna be some serious stuff going on and I don't even wanna think about it.

• Owner

Tomorrow night we'll see what the Cavs are made of.

...it's against the Wolves. Cleveland can be made of glass, thrown up against the wall and stomped on, and still come out of this game with a victory.

If the Wolves win this game, I'll be amazed.

Now I'm happy.

The Cavs are finally getting easy baskets, and they are controlling the tempo.

Shaq had a dunk, Shaq even was double teamed and bounce passed to a penetrating LeBron for a James slam.

Finally I'm seeing ball movement. The good defense and ball movement allows them to control the game.

YES. They are back!

LeBron didn't even play in the 4th.

Anderson Verajao is looking awesome. Making more free throws and such improved shooting. Daniel Gibson 4/8 from 3 pt land so far. Shaq really fitting in, and Mo is creating a lot of looks. 96-77 with 5 min. left in the 4th. Go Cavs!

Surprised....we were up 19 and they put him in for like one minute....

And it's a win, most notably the 1st therefore I am happy.

Hopefully we can capitalize on Charlotte since they are coming off a double overtime game.

YES. They are back!

LeBron didn't even play in the 4th.

Anderson Verajao is looking awesome. Making more free throws and such improved shooting. Daniel Gibson 4/8 from 3 pt land so far. Shaq really fitting in, and Mo is creating a lot of looks. 96-77 with 5 min. left in the 4th. Go Cavs!

Dude, you played the T-Wolves give me a break.