#1 Art

Art

Graphic Designer

• 14,218 posts
  • Name: Martellis Huighes
  • Fav Player: Sidney Deane . Philip Champion

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

ARTICLE . 02.21.2012. NOLA . ERIC GORDON HAS CARTILAGE DAMAGE

• First off, you can label it as a bone bruise or say so,’’ Gordon said. ``Of course, it was a little more serious than that. It was a little bit of cartilage damage that came about, but nothing more serious than that.

• Gordon said he began experiencing pain in his right knee when he was still playing for the Los Angeles Clippers, before the December blockbuster trade that sent him to the Hornets with Al-Farouq Aminu and Chris Kaman in exchange for All-Star point guard Chris Paul.

• At that time I thought it was nothing serious because I was fine and nothing was swollen, Gordon said.

• But Gordon said he could barely walk after bumping knees with forward Grant Hill in the Hornets' Dec. 26 season opener against the Phoenix Suns. Struggling with fluid buildup that required him to get his knee drained often, Gordon said he was examined by several doctors before a determination was made to require surgery. John Reid . The Times Picayune

Edited by Art Hues, 26 February 2012 - 12:55 AM.

"So Kobe Bryant thinks he is, "the seventh-best player in the league,”; I personally think Bryant is and forever will be remembered as number, "8"

-

-Posted Imagel-

-

“I'm not a big fan of analyzing what I’ve got to do on the court. I just go out...play, use my instincts and react; that's my thing.” Gerald Wallace

-

"Could a no-huddle spread offense work in the NBA?" Erik Spoelstra

#2 Nitro

Nitro

King

• 4,589 posts
  • Name: Alex
  • Fav Player: D-Wade

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

This could end up being extremely serious and require microfracture. I wish him the best.
Posted Image
Bang bang.

#3 DunkinDerozan

DunkinDerozan

Raptors | Leafs | Giants

• 3,546 posts
  • Name: Jake Bowen
  • Fav Player: Derozan, Curry, Rondo, WB

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

It's gotta suck to be a Hornets fan right now.

Posted Image

Raptors Leafs Giants

#4 Art

Art

Graphic Designer

• 14,218 posts
  • Name: Martellis Huighes
  • Fav Player: Sidney Deane . Philip Champion

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:47 AM

It's gotta suck to be a Hornets fan right now.

Only negative thing really about this season is lack of information and the only positive things to look forward are the trade deadline, the upcoming draft, and the 2012-2013 NBA season.

Edited by Art Hues, 22 February 2012 - 03:49 AM.

"So Kobe Bryant thinks he is, "the seventh-best player in the league,”; I personally think Bryant is and forever will be remembered as number, "8"

-

-Posted Imagel-

-

“I'm not a big fan of analyzing what I’ve got to do on the court. I just go out...play, use my instincts and react; that's my thing.” Gerald Wallace

-

"Could a no-huddle spread offense work in the NBA?" Erik Spoelstra

#5 DunkinDerozan

DunkinDerozan

Raptors | Leafs | Giants

• 3,546 posts
  • Name: Jake Bowen
  • Fav Player: Derozan, Curry, Rondo, WB

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:53 AM

Only negative thing really about this season is lack of information and the only positive things to look forward are the trade deadline, the upcoming draft, and the 2012-2013 NBA season.

Yeah, it's pretty much the same for Raptors fans.

Posted Image

Raptors Leafs Giants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users