Does DJ Belong in the All-Defenisve 2nd Team?

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DeAndre had 3 HUGE blocks all in the 4th quarter last night that sealed an important win over the Nuggets. He's leading the league in blocks per 48 mins. DJ should be a part of the All-Defensive Second Team.

Note:

Here's the 2010-11 NBA All-Defensive Second Team:

Guards Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets), Tony Allen (Memphis Grizzlies),

forwards Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers), Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls (forward-center), and center Tyson Chandler (Dallas Mavericks).

Seriously lol...how do you go from thinking Reggie [expletive]in Evans is a better defender to putting Jordan on the All-Defensive 2nd team?

:lol:

Reggie was playing better D lately - last few games (excl. DEN @ LAC). DJ proved me he could be much better when he wants to tho'. So I wanna see how much you guys think DeAndre lacks?

Edited by Šhãłïq

So I wanna see how much you guys think DeAndre lacks?

His man defense against good post players still needs to improve, and someimes he can get too block-happy and miss making the correct defensive play coming from the weakside.

As far as forwards/centers go, Dwight, Noah, Iguodala, Deng, LeBron, KG, Marion, Chandler, Camby, Ibaka, Gasol (Marc), Smith, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting all deserve it over Jordan.

His man defense against good post players still needs to improve, and someimes he can get too block-happy and miss making the correct defensive play coming from the weakside.

As far as forwards/centers go, Dwight, Noah, Iguodala, Deng, LeBron, KG, Marion, Chandler, Camby, Ibaka, Gasol (Marc), Smith, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting all deserve it over Jordan.

Not so sure about Camby and Smith but anyway, does this mean that if the season ended today, you'd rather put DeAndre on the All-Defensive Third Team?

Not so sure about Camby and Smith but anyway, does this mean that if the season ended today, you'd rather put DeAndre on the All-Defensive Third Team?

Both Camby and Smith have been sensational defensively this season.

And maybe. Probably not, though. I mean, in my last post I lifted 12 guys ahead of Jordan, and that's not including guards.

Edited by Nitro