OKC cant sit at Kobe's lunch table

Last night, the Lakers lose to the Oklahoma City Thunder 100-85 and as they began to pull away, the celebrations of the Thunder and frustrations of the Lakers clashed as Kobe Bryant went up against James Harden and Kevin Durant in a little trash talking session.

Sauce - Video in Link

He is such a cocky *uck.

Sorry buddy but there is a new team in the West. Actually a few that the Lakers will take a back seat to if not already.

(...) Sorry buddy but there is a new team in the West.

Also a new team in town, by the way (No, I don't want no Scooby snacks when the Clippers finish ahead of the Lakers.)

(...) Actually a few that the Lakers will take a back seat to if not already.

I think everyone (besides them hyper-homer Laker fans) knew that already.

it's not over until it's over. This team can still contend for a title this year. Just because Thunder won one at home, doesn't blatantly mean they're better.

Right now, Lakers can still beat any team on the West in a 7 games series.

:lol: Kobe is known to be the biggest trash talker of the league. This stuff isn't new.

• Owner

Actually, I'm not defending Bryant, since he had a horrible game and the Lakers lost...but Harden did approach him first, near the end, and was running his chops to Kobe. I'll have to find the clip that was posted earlier.

Not that he didn't deserve to hear it from Harden (the Thunder had the right to brag), but I expected Kobe to say something back, of course.

And it's the truth, also. The Thunder are my second favorite team, Durant my second favorite player...but he's not there yet.

Celebrating against a team you are favored to beat says a lot about a teams character and maturity, for those reasons I do not think OKC will win it all this year.

Edited by Art Hues

I'm probably in the minority here but I loved the trash talking from both sides. Can't wait for the playoffs.

Oh nah bruh, tash talking is a part of the game, and the one doing the most was KB24 ; all I'm saying is when the play-offs start he will back his up..