Memphis @ Denver

• 2 months later...

The lost weight has made him have quicker feet and he improved athletically giving him the ability to get more boards. Before he scored his points by overpowering his opponents and having a reliable 10 foot jumper. I haven't seen him take a jumper yet all season.

The lost weight has made him have quicker feet and he improved athletically giving him the ability to get more boards. Before he scored his points by overpowering his opponents and having a reliable 10 foot jumper. I haven't seen him take a jumper yet all season.

Looking at the shot chart he has made a corner mid range jumper at 1 minute left in the first quarter.

Still, it's not just THIS game, he's doing very well to start the season. With all the additions that Memphis made, I had no idea Gasol was going to improve this much. Right now, he's looking just about as good as his brother. It looks like Memphis didn't get screwed over in that LA trade after all.

Why was this game so high scoring? I thought the Nuggs play defense, and the Grizz are not too bad on defense.

Lionell Hollins doesn't know the meaning of defense.

Knowing Memphis they'd gladly accept Mbenga and cash considerations to hand over Mayo.

No because Mayo doesn't have an undeserved contract worth and he isn't a second fiddle. Jerry West's redneck [expletive] just handed out max contracts to second fiddle players like Pau Gasol. Chris Wallace did Memphis a favor by trading that softie.