How to return broken game on an exchange?

Need4Sheed

My damn nba2k12 disk got a small scratch on it. It's not even a scratch it's like a small dot the size of the tip of ball point pen.

The game boots up but then fails as unreadable.

My question is I'm gonna buy a new one, open, swap them out, return to store later that day.

Which store has the easier process of exchanging?

Walmart

Target

Kmart

Bestbuy

My vision of easiest to hardest.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2h22jd

• Like 1

Probably Wal-Mart. My cousin bought a Halloween costume from Party City and it didn't fit him. Because it was out of our way to take it back to Party City, we took it to Wal-Mart and asked them to exchange it for another costume. They did despite when trying to scan it, it wasn't coming up. She looked in her catalog for the costume we were exchanging, found one that looked like ours, and used that barcode. It was simple and easy. Just gotta play it off and don't act nervous. Tell them you want to exchange it for a different game or something.

• Like 1

• Owner

Dude, just go to blockbuster or redbox get the game and then trade them out. did this about 100 times when i used to play.

Can't do that with Redbox, because of the code on the game (that's how the box reads the game when you return it). But yeah, I've rented games at Blockbuster all the time, opened them up, and noticed they weren't even BB games, lol.

Can't do that with Redbox, because of the code on the game (that's how the box reads the game when you return it). But yeah, I've rented games at Blockbuster all the time, opened them up, and noticed they weren't even BB games, lol.

But if you take the sticker off of the middle of the disc and put it onto the messed up one it'll most likely read it. And if it doesn't it'll still accept it after a couple seconds if you leave it there eventually it will. Than what you do is call red box and say that someone did exactly what you just did and they'll give you credit back onto your card. I've never done it myself but have been the sucker that rents it after someone has done it. Very bad karma though so good luck if you're gonna do it.