Baseball - Stealing bases

Golf - Never play

Volleyball - Not gay

Soccer - Midfield defense and penetration

Hockey - Don't know, maybe passing.

Edited by Warren2ThaG

• Owner

Only play two sports.

Basketball - creating my own shots off the dribble. I'm really good at shooting over people and creating space, and I have a pretty good fadeaway jumper. I'm doing more work in the post now, since I'm losing athleticism, but I can still get shots from anywhere on the court.

Football - throwing the ball. Funny story...there was a small tree about 30 yards away from my girlfriend's parents' house, and we were out there for lunch one day (watching football). I was standing by the garage, asking her brother if he wanted to throw the football around, and she said I couldn't throw, jokingly. I told her to pick a target, and she picked the little tree, so I threw the ball and hit it perfectly. Pretty accurate, and I can throw it deep...aside from playing basketball, when I was younger (pre-teenage years), I had a tire in my backyard, hanging from a tree, that I would throw my Nerf football through constantly.

If I were to play baseball, it would probably be pitching.

Basketball - still, even though i haven't played in a team for bout 2 years now (not enough spare time). Gimme a week or so to get back in game shape & my fakes, quickness and range will burn you.

Football (soccer) - Still mad that i didn't go to any practices back when i was around 11-12 and people were telling me that i was pretty good. I'm still able to outplay guys in any pick-up game.

Drinking - well, that's more of a northern european thing lol.. i'm able to withstand large amounts of alcohol.

Basketball and Golf are really the only sports I play consistently at this point. Grew up playing all four listed below.

I grew up playing a lot of tennis bc my sister's played in College and my Dad played some on minor league-type tours.

Basketball - Shooting, easily

Football - QB in pick up games I'm pretty good and fairly elusive since I'm small (5'7" 145lbs)

Baseball - Fielding...Infield is all I played growing up. I was always an average hitter, really good fielder.

Golf - Short game. I'm a 3 handicap, for those who play, it's pretty good, I usually shoot mid to high 70's. Sometimes low 70's.

Tennis - Forehand. I have a really good forehand, backhand is OK, my serve is pretty bad. I haven't played in like six months though. Want to get back into it again.

Basketball- Pretty good shooter. A little streaky but when I'm on everything goes in. Also a pretty good rebounder when I put in effort. Pretty hard to move me as I'm a pretty big guy weight wise.

Softball(never really played baseball)- Very good base hitter and pretty good fielder. Usually play 2nd or short stop. Sometimes first.

Football- Got very good hands and pretty hard to bring me down. Not cause I'm elusive just cause I'm big. Lol. Also a decent qb when I wanna be. Not a very strong arm but accurate. Also don't take too many sacks.

Futbol- I was a pretty dam good goalie when I was a little kid just never really stuck with it. Never liked any other sport as much as basketball. Football is pretty close though.

Basketball - shooting

Football - I played on like 4 flag football teams in middle school and early high school, all I did was play WR and run deep routes all the time and just burn everyone, and I was usually the tallest guy so it was pretty easy..and on defense I was usually rushing the QB or just playing zone. Never really played tackle football since I don't really enjoy getting tackled

Baseball - Played for like 3 years and I was an absolute beast, probably my best sport if I stuck with it. I had a cannon for an arm, coaches were always telling me that even as a kid. I played every single position at one point or another, but I mostly stuck to pitching and when my time was up (since I could only throw 75 pitches) I was moved to 3rd base or catcher. My grandfather is still pissed at my dad to this day because my parents took me out of baseball because I was slacking in school lol

Don't really play any other sports. I like soccer, but its way too much for me, gathering enough people is a hassle and everyone is tired after 5 minutes.

Lol at everybody putting down shooting in basketball. I bet half of you are super wack.

yea? i can pretty much guarantee i can beat most of u 1 on 1. unless you're like 6-5 or some shit lmao I play like two or three times per week.

Edited by JYD

I never claimed to be good. Matter a fact as a player comparison I used Brian Scalabrine as my mine. Lol. Simba and Chosenone can confirm these comparisons. Lol. I used to be a lot better but I was never much more than an accurate spot up shooter. Also am pretty decent at drawing charges. Last time I actually played in a league I averaged like 2 a game. Lol. It didn't help that the rest of my team was awful.

Edited by Blazed49

I'm sure everyone else would say the same thing on here so u can't take anyone seriously until someone proves it.

Nah I was just messing with you. I'd say I'm a decent player, but like you said everyone overrates their game I'm sure. I play in a league once a week and try to play at least one other day per week too. I'm never the worst player on the court but I'm never the best. I generally end up being some where in the middle. I play with a few former college players (D-3) but mostly guys that just played in High School that are in their mid 20's or 30's...

Edited by JYD

If we were all as good as we say we are, we would be playing in college or something. I play well in pick up games, but in structured games its a different story.

Basketball:

Defense - I will lock you ass down whether your a center or guard, also am a great help defender taking charges is my specialty.

Low Post - not bad when i have a guy my size or smaller on me lol

Moving without that ball - I normally get over half my points off pick and rolls or backcuts.

Shooting - LMFAO sike! I cant shoot the ball to save my life, im as broke as they come lol

Football:

Catching - I have solid hands and I aint afraid to take a hit while making a grab.

Tackling - If i manage to get a hand on you i will take you down.

Baseball

Eating sunflower seeds.

Edited by ChosenOne

Basketball- Defense is probably my biggest strength. I can lock your ass down. Straight up. My 3 point shot is also very good but yeah if you asked anybody who has played me they would say that my D is my biggest strength.

Football- Route running/Catching.

I'm the next MJ basically. I can tear you up in any aspect of the game. I'll shoot over you, I'll go by you. Pretty much unguardable. Defensively Im prolly one of the beat in the nation. Bball I my sport and I'm too good for the NBA, don't wanna make LeBron and Kobe look like children out there.

Basketball -

Rebounding(love crashing the boards..would love it more if I was a bit taller.)

Defense(I will guard anyone and frustrate the hell out of them)

Baseball -

Hitting(I'd be one hell of a DH..cause I suck at everything else.)

Football -

Pass Rush(I put fear into the QB)

Short Run/Pass Plays(my hands are nice, and I run fast and hard{giggity} for my size)

Golf -

Tiger Woods fist pumping(because that's the only thing I know how to do)

Boxing-

being a beast(would probably give a serious run at it if I wasn't chubby)

Basketball - Offense

Baseball - Playing

Football - Beasting

Soccer - Fouling

Hockey - Nothing

Golf - Slicing

Tennis - Smashing

lol

Football - I always used to be like the first pick in back yard football because no one would could tackle me lol

Baseball - hitting, I always have creditted myself for having the best eye on my team, I one time worked like a 12 pitch at bat for a walk, one of my favorite memories lol

Basketball - not much, not a good shooter at all but I'm good around the rim

Golf - Putting, pretty much the only thing I can do, I do it better than my friends who have golfed their whole lives only difference is they crush my score because I can't drive and my irons are inconsistent