LeBron and his purse

Real Deal

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your mistaken.

That is a carrying case for hearts that he is going to steal this year in the playoffs.

Either that or its a leather lunchbox.

Michael Jordan has these as well so he is on the right track.

Couldnt find any Kobe ones.

http://www.nicekicks.com/images/air-jordan-dj-messenger-bag-1.jpg

Edited by Need4Sheed
  • Like 1

• Owner

Michael Jordan has these as well so he is on the right track.

Couldnt find any Kobe ones.

http://www.nicekicks.com/images/air-jordan-dj-messenger-bag-1.jpg

Hellllllll no. Be honest...would you rather carry those Jordan bags, or that small leather purse? You know better. :lol:

• Like 1

I would carry it if I wanted too; others peoples opinions do not make or break me.

Why would you carry that bag though? If you carry it just to prove you don't care about other people's opinions you are still doing it to show people something. Do you think that bag is stylish?

Why would you carry that bag though? If you carry it just to prove you don't care about other people's opinions you are still doing it to show people something. Do you think that bag is stylish?

I honestly do think the, "lunch bag," is quite stylish, the leather exterior makes it a lot more durable than regular lunch bags, and over time when the leather ages it will start to look really classy.

Edited by Art Hues

• 7 months later...
  • Owner

Looks like a sack lunch or something haha. Love DWade so god damn much. No homo.

I really don't mind the bag, since it doesn't have a tiny handle or a strap on it. The shirt is pretty awkward...and are those white skinny jeans?

• Like 1