KONY 2012

What will actually happen: Kony will be arrested, 2 more warlords take his place. Rinse and repeat.

Nothing is going to change over there until there's even a small sense of stability among the people.

• Like 2

What will actually happen: Kony will be arrested, 2 more warlords take his place. Rinse and repeat.

Nothing is going to change over there until there's even a small sense of stability among the people.

There is a damn good chance that happens, but that chance is there with every "bad" organization/group who loses a leader. It was said that with Bin Laden as well. Removing him from power would be a start, might as well start it.

It's funny people are just finding out about this now.

Why are you guys supporting the organization that put out this video? I'm guessing you don't know that they give minimal money away (35-40%) and use most of it to pay salaries, travel, and film making. That's a true non-profit organization.

Not to mention that Foreign Affairs rated the organization as 2/4 stars as they've been shady as hell in the past.

I'll support the mission to find KONY, but I'm not about to give my money to these people, who give money to Uganda, who have people who rape and kill children as well.

Edited by BeeBeeSee

I was thinking about this today. What happens when the world decides to cut their losses and give less and less aid to Africa because nothing seems to have changed?

African population will obviously go way down, with all the foreign aid that they are receiving it makes it easy to have 5+ children, and that is exactly what foreign aid is mainly doing, not helping the nation but increasing the population which also causes more problems.

Honestly we just need to bring the good old days of European colonialism back, Africa is filled with billions of minerals, put the Africans to work and let the European countries get some economic help from this investment.

Who, specifically, are you speaking to? Nobody here has said a word about donating a cent.

I never said they were donating their money. I asked how many were, and then posted statistics showing how this organization isn't as straightforward and truthful as people think they are.

So, the people that are just blindly supporting them (not just money wise as I didn't say that) are being gullible. It was two completely different points in that post. One was asking a question, and one was showing percentages of how the organization uses their money, which are not the same.

*Waiting for you to quote post #14 when that's a warning and suggestion and not an accusation*

Edited by BeeBeeSee