Boston @ Philadelphia

• 2 months later...

Boston started this good last year when they were 27-2, so I'm not too surprised. They beat the Cavs, but the other teams they beat aren't that good. They beat the Bulls, who are struggling against the Bucks now. They beat the one-man team in the Hornets, who lost to the Knicks. They beat the Bobcats who just aren't good and they beat Philly which is a disoriented team.

However, they have had a good start.

Boston started this good last year when they were 27-2, so I'm not too surprised. They beat the Cavs, but the other teams they beat aren't that good. They beat the Bulls, who are struggling against the Bucks now. They beat the one-man team in the Hornets, who lost to the Knicks. They beat the Bobcats who just aren't good and they beat Philly which is a disoriented team.

Then the Cleveland Cavaliers must be terrible right now. :lol: .

Just putting it in context from a Celtics standpoint.

Cavs had a tough time incorporating a new Center into their offense. They blew the lead in the home opener and never looked back and then blew a tied game in the 3rd against Toronto. Now they realize their identity and play much more productive.

um lol?