Gee posterizes Birdman

nice dunk but perfect example of how ridiculous and inconsistent nba officiating is. he stared down birdman after the dunk. shumpert did same thing against boston sunday and got a technical. wheres the tech for gee????

nice dunk but perfect example of how ridiculous and inconsistent nba officiating is. he stared down birdman after the dunk. shumpert did same thing against boston sunday and got a technical. wheres the tech for gee????

Are you sure he wasn't staring at his own bench?

But yeah that tech on Shump was complete bullshit.

It evens out, then, because I don't know how Gallo didn't get a technical for this: (hanging on the rim before and after Gee's dunk?) Never seen something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2jkfje7BUM

Call a tech for hanging on the rim after getting postered? lol

He was hanging onto the rim before the poster....

He was setting himself up to come off the rim, if he just let go he would have swung off and fell on his back

Edited by fish7718

It evens out, then, because I don't know how Gallo didn't get a technical for this: (hanging on the rim before and after Gee's dunk?) Never seen something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2jkfje7BUM

idk that's an incredibly weird play. i don't think gee should've gotten T'd up...my point was if Shump got T'd up for his, Gee should too. Keep it consistent. IMO NEITHER player should've been T'd up.