Most Selfish Player

Dwight, Kobe, Corey Maggette, Gilbert Arenas, Ricky Davis, Zach Randolph on the Jailblazers, etc.

I don't think anyone can top Allen Iverson though... his career is over because how selfish he is.

Also, I think it is important to note that selfishness extends beyond just how many shots you take/miss - it's a characteristic, not a stat.

Edited by Check my Stats

Dwight, Kobe, Corey Maggette, Gilbert Arenas, Ricky Davis, Zach Randolph on the Jailblazers, etc.

I don't think anyone can top Allen Iverson though... his career is over because how selfish he is.

Also, I think it is important to note that selfishness extends beyond just how many shots you take/miss - it's a characteristic, not a stat.

I remember when Kobe used to be the guy everyone hated for being selfish and a ballhog, and Iverson was the guy everyone loved because he dished 7+ assists per game. Funny how that looks now. :lol:

I remember when Kobe used to be the guy everyone hated for being selfish and a ballhog, and Iverson was the guy everyone loved because he dished 7+ assists per game. Funny how that looks now. :lol:

Iverson didn't get love cuz he dished 7 + assist

He got love cuz he single handidly dominated the NBA despite his size,

Skinny and short and yet NO ONE could stop him from getting 30 a game

Crossing over Jordan as a rookie, to countless all-star without even practicing NO ONE did it like AI