are you gonna buy the new ipad?

reno

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

why dont you care for tablets?

Not really sure. Maybe it's because I've never used one extensively before? Aside from it being more portable/smaller than my laptop, I don't see any reason as to why I would need one.

Not really sure. Maybe it's because I've never used one extensively before? Aside from it being more portable/smaller than my laptop, I don't see any reason as to why I would need one.

well haven't you heard the expression of, you never know till you try? its a luxury item with a very nice screen and being small/light. You could watch movies on the go, or lay down and view the web like visiting otr. Its just a lot more convenient + you could use itunes and sync all your music in it. Would you like that?

well haven't you heard the expression of, you never know till you try? its a luxury item with a very nice screen and being small/light. You could watch movies on the go, or lay down and view the web like visiting otr. Its just a lot more convenient + you could use itunes and sync all your music in it. Would you like that?

Yeah, it might be a luxary item, but I feel like once I were to spend a good amount of money on one, an even nicer one would come out a couple months later. Kind of like how cell phones are now.

Yeah, it might be a luxary item, but I feel like once I were to spend a good amount of money on one, an even nicer one would come out a couple months later. Kind of like how cell phones are now.

that's true, but not true with apple. with apple, you're guaranteed 1 full year of having the latest and greatest tech. + you could always sell it right before the new one is announced, make some buck, and buy the newest one at a super low price. Have you ever gave that some thought before? Apple has one of the highest resell value in the electronic market.

that's true, but not true with apple. with apple, you're guaranteed 1 full year of having the latest and greatest tech. + you could always sell it right before the new one is announced, make some buck, and buy the newest one at a super low price. Have you ever gave that some thought before? Apple has one of the highest resell value in the electronic market.

Never been a fan of Apple though to be honest.

If I had money to throw around I would love an Ipad, but sadly I don't. I would love all kinds of apple products, but the only apple product I own is my Ipod touch 2nd gen.

I actually find iPads to be pretty nice to have when your sitting on the couch or something. Unfortunately I don't have the cash flow to drop $500 or whatever they cost on something i won't use for anything more then sitting on the couch probably.