Iraqi Militia Stone 90+ Teenagers For "Emo" Clothing

Wow! I love websites that fail to distinguish between the religion and what some of its followers do. As if I don't read enough of those shameful statements on here.

just remember that when a Christian does something bad, they aren't a true Christian, so it is all okay

just remember that when a Christian does something bad, they aren't a true Christian, so it is all okay

Who said anything about Christianity in this thread? It has nothing to do with the topic.

Who said anything about Christianity in this thread? It has nothing to do with the topic.

I can't point out a double standard? Funny how some people think some religions are more moral than another when they are all equally guilty of having people do horrible shit in the name of their religion

Yates, Kopp, Rader (BTK), Gacy, Bruce Lee, Son of Sam, Yorkshire Ripper, Miller, Kanderayi, Watts, Dahmer.. hell, even Hitler and Stalin.. common themes? Honestly, you are extremely simple minded if you look at this as an Islam problem and not as a group of [expletive]ed individuals.

Yates, Kopp, Rader (BTK), Gacy, Bruce Lee, Son of Sam, Yorkshire Ripper, Miller, Kanderayi, Watts, Dahmer.. hell, even Hitler and Stalin.. common themes? Honestly, you are extremely simple minded if you look at this as an Islam problem and not as a group of [expletive]ed individuals.

I realize that. But whether we like it or not, all these horrific crimes are being committed in the name of Islam. Just look at the link I provided. There's stuff on there every day apparently.

I realize that. But whether we like it or not, all these horrific crimes are being committed in the name of Islam. Just look at the link I provided. There's stuff on there every day apparently.

And how about all of the serial killers saying they did it in the name of God and were trying to silence the demons?

Edited by IllWill21

Let's not turn this into a religious debate. There are extremists and nutcases everywhere, despite what religion they claim. There's no need to brand an entire religion based on certain groups or minorities.

There are extremists and nutcases in the middle east you mean. Religion of peace

He doesn't sound like him at all.

I'm not sure why you can never admit that Islam has caused a lot of trouble in the world in recent times without bringing up other religions or lkr bringing up other religions as some type of deflection and excuse. I'm not saying this particular case had anything to do with Islam, but facts are facts, and many of the mass murders in recent times have been done in the name of Islam, not in the name of other religions.

Every time there is a case of someone using Islam as their reason for committing terrible crimes, the same group of people here come in and try and bring up other religions as some sort of defense (which it isn't) for the crimes committed in the "name of Islam" (yes, often time extremists), or just try and pretty much say, "Well, THIS OTHER religion did this crime, so it all evens out". That's what many of you sound like.

Edited by BeeBeeSee