Clippers in discussions for Jamal Crawford

Dash

Ken Berger ‏ @KBergCBS

The Blazers and Clips are discussing a deal that would send Jamal Crawford to L.A. for Eric Bledsoe and Ryan Gomes, sources say.

Edited by Dash

• Owner

It doesn't fix the Clippers defensive issues but...

Jordan

Blake

Butler

Crawford

Paul

is one hell of a lineup.

I would rather them get Crawford than Ray Allen. I think Ray Ray would make them a nasty team, very tough to beat.

I would rather them get Crawford than Ray Allen. I think Ray Ray would make them a nasty team, very tough to beat.

Ray Allen might even make us a nasty team... but for how long? He's turning 37 this summer. Besides he's too inconsistent. <_<

Edited by Sℏãℓïʠ

Trade Rumors - Crawford to Clippers Hinges on Gomes:

The principles in a rumored deal between the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers have been established for a while now. The two players at the center of the discussion are Jamal Crawford of the Blazers and Eric Bledsoe of the Clippers. The Clippers need more size in their backcourt which Crawford would provide while the Blazers are pretty desperate for a point guard and may see Bledsoe as a potential future solution there. Besides, Crawford hasn't worked out in Portland and will likely be gone after this season, so Portland risks losing him for nothing if they don't deal him by the trade deadline Thursday.

ClipsNation