Most Memorable Hornets Moment(s)

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the game against the Celtics and sat 4th row for $125. Being able to hear KG argue with the refs and go back and forth with Mully was priceless. The best part of my experience was arriving to our seats to find out that the Inner Circle Club includes unlimited free beer and appetizers. We were close enough to talk to some of the girls on the dance team (the Bobcats dance team is probably the most competitive aspect of the organization within the NBA). Apparently Diop was paying more attention to the fans than the game as he sent somebody to get a girl's number who was sitting a few seats over from me. The funniest part was when she kept saying "Who's Diop" and the man responded "The guy sitting behind the team bench in a suit. There's only two guys sitting behind the bench and the other one's a Mexican [Najera]; Diop is black." She ended up giving her number after a little convincing. While the Bobcats lost the game, I thought Reggie Williams played well, as did Derrick Brown and Hendu. I fully expect the Bobcats to miss out on Anthony Davis and be the worst team in the NBA next year as well.

http://thumb3.webshots.net/t/86/86/5/40/41/2264540410051209883rBRdKn_th.jpg

Edited by Throw Away to Worthy