L.A. Lakers @ Houston

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purely think it was Ariza's stupidity by driving into traffic. Aaron Brooks should have the ball in his hands with clock running out.

Fisher had Brooks bottled up, he had to pass it to Ariza.

• Owner

Thanks Kobe and Artest, especially Kobe. Bynum was good on offense, but his defense was lackluster, and Odom was an idiot most of the game. Landry just toyed with him.

With Yao being out all year long, Houston can really develop their forwards as post players. This might be a good thing for next season, at least making one of them valuable, or making Yao expendable.

Good game by Houston, average game by the Lakers. They need defensive consistency in the frontcourt, Gasol or no Gasol, and they are still having trouble defending the pick and roll (although most NBA teams do).

I didn't watch the game or anything but I was browsing the box scores and noticed that Derrick Fisher had 0 points, 0 assists, 0 rebounds and 0 turnovers in 34 minutes. That is pretty impressive. It isn't too often that you see a player play 34 minutes and literally contribute nothing in terms of stats (aside from the 2 steals and 2 fouls).

I'm not trying to bash him or anything like that, but I just found that funny.

• Owner

I didn't watch the game or anything but I was browsing the box scores and noticed that Derrick Fisher had 0 points, 0 assists, 0 rebounds and 0 turnovers in 34 minutes. That is pretty impressive. It isn't too often that you see a player play 34 minutes and literally contribute nothing in terms of stats (aside from the 2 steals and 2 fouls).

I'm not trying to bash him or anything like that, but I just found that funny.

LOL.

It's Fisher. You really can't be that surprised. Maybe it's because I've watched him forever now. There are games where Fisher will pass the ball to Bryant, cut and stand in the corner and wait for his open three, and THAT'S IT. Literally, nothing else on the offensive end, hahaha.