March Madness 2012 Discussion Thread

Whats with Baylor right now? unfortunately i can't watch it because its not televised here but it looks like they're playing awful?

Typical Baylor "we have more talent than the other team so we can coast" crap that they've pulled all year.

They came out thinking it would be a cake walk playing terrible defense and not running anything on offense which resulted in South Dakota St. jumping out to an early 12 point lead.

They're playing better now.

• Owner

Baylor never ceases to amaze me. After I ran them through my bracket and into the Final Four, I pulled them back a bit because I had a feeling they were going to do this, just like they did in the second half of the season. Never fails.

Typical Baylor "we have more talent than the other team so we can coast" crap that they've pulled all year.

They came out thinking it would be a cake walk playing terrible defense and not running anything on offense which resulted in South Dakota St. jumping out to an early 12 point lead.

They're playing better now.

Because they're using that size advantage.

Because they're using that size advantage.

More so because they actually started playing with a pulse than anything, but that does involve making use of their size and athleticism advantage.

My entire bracket depends on the next 27 seconds in this VCU/Wichita St. game. Go Shockers! :lol: