Chicago @ Cleveland

• 2 months later...

If the Cavaliers do the same thing they did with Shaq against Washington they should easily cruise to a double digit win. Even if they don't they'll be fine. I say Shaq scores 20 again and the Cavaliers win 109-93.

I'm going to the game tonight and I'm pumped. No Tyrus Thomas tonight.

I don't want Delonte to play because the team needs to get used to playing without him as he'll be in court soon. Play him only when you know he'll be playable for good.

• Owner

That wasn't a shot clock violation. Brad Miller should've had that board, Bulls ball with 3.3 seconds left.

And LeBron lost the ball on his own, but there was contact, and that was a foul.

One bad call deserves another, I guess.

Yeah that shot clock was way too close to see at full speed. You can barely see the rim move in suuuuuuper slow-mo.

But what is up with the Cavs. 3-3 with 2 losses at home after adding all those players. I see some trades happening unreasonably soon.

LeBron and Mo came in the 4th quarter with less than 6 minutes left in the game. Are you kidding me?

This is the same team that got blown out by Boston.

Not only did the Cavs lack intensity, but they look terrible.

This is a terrible start. At this rate we certainly aren't winning he East. You can always "wait" for the playoffs, but I highly doubt the Cavs can beat Boston or Orlando in a 7 game series on the road just because we have Shaq all the sudden. This trade's been a bust. Shaq has ruined Ilgauskas (0-9, turnovers all over....) Not only that, it's ruined the tempo and they give the ball to him too much.

Yea, LeBron got fouled to end the game, but the Cavs of last year with the dynamic duo of mo and LeBron would've beat this team handily.

Not only am I upset at the coach, but I'm upset at the lack of hard play. The Cavs are going through the motions. These are real in season games and matter. A terrible way to begin LeBron's possibly last season and I can just see us losing to New York tomorrow.

Yeah the season's not over, but I'm upset and it's hard to have any hope with a start this poor.