Blazers fire coach McMillan

Yeah but for me personally I don't think his offense worked with the team we had. I have no problem with crawford cause he was forced into a role he's not used to. Felton just sucks. I think it was time for a change. I'm kind of torn but I think it was the right decision.

Interesting that Gerald Wallace and Marcus Camby got traded a long with the firing of Nate McMilan.

Edited by Art Hues

Just because he got fired doesn't mean it was the right decision. I heard that it was somewhat of a shock that he got fired after trading away Camby and Wallace. I had heard that Camby had something against Nate and that Wallace was also a head case that didn't see eye to eye with Nate. A lot of locker room drama. Nate wanted both of those players gone...and now he's gone. This was definitely NOT the right move. Nate shouldn't have been fired. You didn't tell me shit man.

Do you really think that his offense fits this team though? We don't have that iso guy like when we had Roy. I personally think it wasn't a bad decision. Tough pill to swallow though. I loved what he did when we had tons of injuries but he just couldn't get us over the hump. I mean look at mike woodson last year. The guy had at least made it past the first round and he still got canned. Nate was the tmac of coaches.