Peyton to Denver Broncos

NomarFachix

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

More filed to ESPN: And now that Peyton Manning has directed his agent to get deal done with Denver, Broncos will try to trade Tim Tebow.

Peyton Manning called John Elway this morning to tell him he's looking forward to coming to play for him.

Peyton Manning has informed the other teams of his decision.

• Owner

I was forced to root against Tim Tebow last year, because of the Broncos...and now I'm going to be forced to root against Peyton Manning. Ugh.

It would be Denver, though. If they can put together a solid offense led by Manning, and their defense holds up (less time on the field, too, so you're talking about a defense that basically carried them throughout the season), the Broncos could be a pretty damn good team if Manning is healthy.

Absolutely love the move by the Broncos. Look, I understand that this means Tebow likely will have to be moved, but it's the right move to make. Whenever you can snag a guy of Peyton Manning's stature and skill-level, there's just absolutely no reason to pass that up. Expecting Denver to be highly competitive in the AFC this year.