Memphis @ L.A. Lakers

• 2 months later...

This is like 06 all over again. No all star big man, but we still have Odom. And we have Artest so yeah. Still, Bynum sucked in 06, and we had no Pau, that was when Kobe had to drop 35 a night. Im wondering if hel do the same now.

I want him to ball hog, even if he tries to assist they'll miss a lot. Artest and Odom have to be aggressive.

Prediction: Grizzlies go up by 10 in the first quarter, don't do anything for the rest of the game, and we loose by 20-30, but we'll still get our worthless 100+ points in. Worse defensive team in the NBA? I think so.

I know that the Grizzlies are a young team and all, but sheesh, they're so bad defensively it's embarrassing. How do you let Luke Walton into the paint like that? Its like the entire Memphis team is deathly afraid of contact or something.

• Owner

Wow, Kobe...41 points, 19-30 from the field, just three points off of free throws? No turnovers?

And Ron "Chucker" Artest hits Memphis up with 19 points, 7-14 shooting, seven assists, seven rebounds?

Love this team. I just can't wait to get Gasol and Bynum on the court together with everyone else.

Kobe was goin crazy with fadeaway jumpers late in the game. Wow he hit like 6 of them in the last 5 minutes. That put him over 40 points for the night. He is still leading the league in scoring so far this year. I think Artest will continue to take pressure off Kobe especially on defense, and allow him to score a ton of points and maybe even play passing lanes more.

Wonder what AI was ranting about on the bench this time, or if he and Kobe said anything to each other.