Mind = Blown (Jews and Circumcision)

Muslims do it also... I know it's a bit disgusting but there is nothing wrong with this trust me. I did it also... and you do it when you're like 7-8 days... it's like a promise to God or something...

Muslims do it also... I know it's a bit disgusting but there is nothing wrong with this trust me. I did it also... and you do it when you're like 7-8 days... it's like a promise to God or something...

That's disgusting. That pretty much makes all Rabbi's gay, not that there's anything wrong with it.

There is something wrong when you're sucking a babies penis...........

That's disgusting. That pretty much makes all Rabbi's gay, not that there's anything wrong with it.

What the hell? I didn't click on the link or read because I know about it and if it's written that the Rabi sucks the baby's penis, it's not EVEN true! WTTFFFFF

Proves you shouldn't believe everything that's on the internet.

You forgot the part where the baby blows his load on his face and the rabbi spits it on his chest. You know, since the rabbi is blowing the baby like you say he is.

What the hell? I didn't click on the link or read because I know about it and if it's written that the Rabi sucks the baby's penis, it's not EVEN true! WTTFFFFF

Proves you shouldn't believe everything that's on the internet.

It's true. They use a plastic tube now so they can limit any potential contamination.

No need to be so defensive. If it happened to you when you were born, we won't judge you.