All-Time Favorite Denzel Flick?

Sħãlïq's "I'm 'Out Of Time' and out of 'Training Day' like Denzel!" Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Def one of my top 5 favorite actors of all time dude is the man

As much as I love training day, remember the titans has to be my favorite of all time, he got game is my favorite basketball movie of all time.

^ Yeah, I agree. "Inside man" was the bomb! And "Training Day" is kinda overrated, IMO.

Def one of my top 5 favorite actors of all time dude is the man

Word up! :rock:

As much as I love training day, remember the titans has to be my favorite of all time, he got game is my favorite basketball movie of all time.

Feelin' that. As much as I love both "Training Day" and "Remember The Titans" is my favorite Denzel flick of the 90's. "Out of Time" ('03) favorite of the 00's,

and "John Q" and "Déjà Vu" - my All-Time Favorite Denzel films. BTW, the latter reminds me of Art and the Hornets every time I see it.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Traning Day is easily my favorite movie by Denzel it was so different and fresh from any other movie that Denzel had ever done. I also liked Man on Fire, Inside Man, He Got Game, and Ricochet even though its kind of stupid IMO. Remember The Titans was nice too.

Edited by htownborn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've never seen it.. any good?

Yeah, there are. My favorite has to be the hotel fight scene (couldn't find it on YouTube :( but here's a screenshot I took last night):

http://i.imgur.com/k5GM7.jpg

^ Good scene.

EDIT: There's a bit of it starting at the 1:52 and going to the end here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ivMuxOLsI

You should def see "Out Of Time", it's worth it. Trust me (as a fellow Denzel fan). ;)

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'