Derek Fisher couldn’t hide hurt feelings over trade

Art

ARTICLE . 03.31.2012. .YAHOO! SPORTS . DEREK FISHER COULD NOT HIDE HURT FEELINGS OVER TRADE.

• Oklahoma City is 5-0 since signing Fisher. “I think the door was shut pretty hard in terms of how [the trade] happened,” Fisher said. “Obviously, the team felt they needed to move on. I have as well.”Marc J. Spears . Yahoo! Sports
  • Derek Fisher on supposedly not being able to accept a lesser role had he stayed with the Lakers): “It goes against and it flies in the face of not just what I've been since I've been in the NBA, but the type of team player I've been in every group I've ever been a part of. Team sports raised me in a sense. Marc J. Spears . Yahoo! Sports
  • “My immediate response was it was a high price to pay, which was the case. But those are tough decisions that management has to make and we’re hopeful it will work out down the road." Marc J. Spears . Yahoo! Sports
  • Fisher says the Lakers should have given him notice Marc J. Spears . Yahoo! Sports
    1. Bynum didn't watch Dfish's video tribute. "He's great Laker, sad to see him go but hes gone. Maybe I dont think they should of did it" Janis Carr . Twitter

Edited by Art Hues