College Basketball Offseason Discussion

Flash

Thought I'd make this for different update's throughout the offseason.

@EvanDanielscout I've had no less than 3 industry sources tell me in the past few days they think Nerlens Noel will end up at Georgetown. Tight race ahead.

Edited by Flash

I have to imagine Kentucky gets 1 one of Muhammad and Noel with Noel being the more likely of the two.

I also think they'll get Bennett as well, as much as I hate to say it.

Also, both Noel and Muhammad are announcing their decisions on April 11th. Noel claims it is a coincidence and that he has no idea what Bazz is planning on doing, but there is speculation that both will end up in Kentucky.

If I had my way, Bazz would end up with UCLA, Noel with G'Town and Bennett with Florida.

I'd be willing to bet that at least two of them end up Kentucky, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they got all 3.

For anybody who doesn't know, Noel and Muhammad are announcing where they are going to college next year today. I think it will be on ESPN, but since I don't have it I'm not 100% sure. I do know it will be at 7:30 EST.

Predictions for me where I think they'll go and where I want them to go in brackets.

Bazz - UCLA (UCLA)

Noel - Kentucky (G'Town)

Noel will announce where he will go at 8:45 EST.

Muhammad is scheduled to announce in about 10 minutes.

I can't actually watch it since it is being aired on ESPN3 and ESPNU and I can't find a link to either of those (can find links to ESPNAmerica, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNUK, though, haha). So I'm just going off of tweets and what not.

Should merge this with the Offseason Discussion Thread. Either way, this guy is a program changer which is exactly what Howland and UCLA need right now.

I'll merge it there later (I already posted about him going to UCLA before this thread was made, so people will still see it there if they check that thread).

This way people who otherwise might not check the offseason threat will see it on the new topics sidebar and possibly throw in their two cents.

UCLA winning the ship now?

With Bazz, Anderson, the Wear twins and possibly Josh Smith and Tony Parker you gotta think they're at least a lock for the Sweet 16.

Louisville and Indiana are my top 2 for next year though.

lmao UCLA isn't even gonna win the conference.. Zona has the #1 class in the country

UCLA has a much better returning foundation and now you throw in Muhammad, UCLA might not lost one conference game next year.

http://espn.go.com/c...rizona-wildcats

Sorry but very few teams are gonna beat Arizona

I'm sorry but the dropoff from Shabazz/Noel compared to the rest of this class is pretty drastic. Bazz the best player in the country and Kyle Anderson is as good, if not better than anyone Zona got this cycle. Plus they're still waiting on Tony Parker.

Arizona was already better than UCLA last year, and then you add the #1 recruiting class in the country. Just think about that and tell me UCLA is better.

Lol they're number 1 based off of having 5 commits. No doubt Miller did work at Zona but none of those guys are nearly as good as Muhammad is, not even close. Kyle Anderson is better than anyone Zona got too.

Edited by Flash

Lol they're number 1 based off of having 5 commits. No doubt Miller did work at Zona but none of those guys are nearly as good as Muhammad is, not even close. Kyle Anderson is better than anyone Zona got too.

Look at mr,high school scout over here