Where does Rondo rank among top point guards?

Legacy

Where does Rajon Rondo rank among the top point guards in the league today? Do you think he would be as good as Rose, Paul, or Williams if he had a jump shot?

In my opinion Rajon Rondo is a top five point gaurd in the National Basketball Association. He already is on the level of those point gaurd's you mentioned and in some situations he is better than them as well.

The problem I see with these arguments are that players with as much talent as these guys often tend to lose their rank among other players just because there team has a losing record; insert Deron Williams here.

Edited by Art Hues

I'd rank him 5th among PG's.

1. Rose

2. Paul

3. Williams

4. Westbrook

5.Rondo

You can argue Nash should be in Rondo's spot, but its pretty close. And by next year I think John Wall will be in the discussion.

Nice list, I'd have him above Westbrook since he does more overall for his team on both ends than just volume shoot. Wall I think will never be a top pg, he's a 2 guard in a 1 body. Irving I can see moving up though